[Learning]#2 HTML x Lovely Auntie
What is HTML?
HTML Markup Language Elements
- opening/closing tags: e.g.
- content: e.g. Lovely Auntie XD
src="file name.file type"> → an “empty element” contains no context
- Inserting a hyperlink
<li><a href="URL">context</a></li>→ a “nesting element” with multiple tags
- Set font size
<h3>context</h3>→ from h1~h6
- Insert a hyperlink
<li><a href="URL">context</a></li>→ href =hypertext reference
- Insert a picture
<img src="file name.file type"/>→ src = source. If it’s an “empty element,” you can also skip the latter tag.
- Item List
- Designing a table
<td>context</td> => a column
- Adjust the border/width/height of a table
<table border="1" width="600" cellpadding="5">
- Store the picture at the same place as your html file, and insert the name of the picture into your code.
- If you want to edit in Chinese, you’ll have to set “Encoding” as “UTF-8,” and add as below blue mark to avoid garbled context.
Music of Today: laugh now cry later covered/same drugs by Joseph Solomon
If you guys find this article helpful, please kindly do the writer a favor — giving 5 clicks at the GREEN area and 10~50 claps at the bottom of this page.
Most important of all, feel free to comment and share your ideas below to learn together!